Activity type : Ecotourism and Limestone mountains exploration activities
10.00 am. Meet at Ratchaprapa Dam Pier, Ban Ta Khun District, Surat Thani Province
10.45 am. Check in to the accommodation.
11.00 am. Relax at your leisure Sees the atmosphere around the raft area.
12.00 pm. Eat at the raft (1)
1.30 pm. Take a boat trip to Glengphet Cave.
2.20 pm. Walk inside the sparkling cave. Which is a cave with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites
4.30 pm. Take a rest at your leisure. / Watch the fish at Nangprai Raft / Kayak / Swimming in front of the room
6.00 pm. Sunset cruise
7.00 pm. Dinner (2)
8.00 pm. Return to the accommodation Free time to relax
6.00 am. Sunrise cruise And experience a cool atmosphere In the mist Visit Guilin of Thailand,
7.00 am. Breakfast (3)
9.30 am. Cruise to activities at Frog Island.
12.00 pm. Eat at Frog Island (4)
1.30 pm. Relax at your leisure. / Kayak / Water play / Take pictures of the beautiful scenery at Frog Island
4.00 pm. Return to the raft accommodation. Free time to relax / Watch the fish at Nangprai Raft / Swimming in front of the room
7.00 pm. Dinner (5)
8.00 pm. Free time to relax
8.00 am. Breakfast. (3) Storage and luggage. Prepare to go back
9.30 am. Depart from the raft accommodation. Ratchaprapa Dam Pier, Ban Ta Khun District, Surat Thani Province Travel back safely
** Price **
2 persons / 6,500 baht per person
4 persons / 5,600 baht per person
6 persons / 4,800 baht per person
- Under 4 years old are free.
- Between 4-7 years old or height of children up to 120 cm. Is 50% of the adult price.
- Over 120 cm in height but not over 12 years old are 70% of the adult price.
- 12 years old or older and over 120 cm. Are equivalent to the adult price.
This price includes :
- This price is for a private group
- Long tail boat with life jackets for round trip and activities
- National Park Fee
- the floating accommodation 2 night
- 6 meals
- Activities as stated in the program
- Accident insurance
- English-speaking guide
This price not includes :
- Travelling to Ratchaprapha Pier (Cheow Lan Pier), Ban Ta Khun District, Surat Thani Province.
- Expenses incurred outside of the program.
What to bring :
Light clothes Easy to dry not absorb water, Sandals, Sunglasses, Hat, Swimming suite, Coral-friendly sunscreen, Flash light or head light are advisable, Action Camera, Battery backup.
Thing to do :
Relax, Be free, Forget age and position, Fun, Laugh, and Enjoy learning new experiences.
Important before booking :
- Travel by boat, kayaking, or swimming in front of the raft house Must wear a life jacket every time.
- Travel Programs could be changed without prior notice due to the weather and jungle condition.
- All children under the age of 16 must be strong swimmers. Parental discretion is advised when bringing children to all program tour.
- Electric power will be available from 6.00 pm. – 10.00 pm.
- Please obey the instructions of the staff strictly.
- While on the go or on an activity If you separate yourself from the faculty or do anything other than the program set forth, it is considered a waiver.
Booking & Payment
- Various details are subject to change. Which will mainly depend on the natural environment at that time And the safety of the traveling companion is important.
- Please transfer 50% deposit to Kasikorn Bank , The Mall Bangkae Branch , Account number 751-2-00101-3 , Account name Mr.Nipon Imsumran , SWIFT “KASITHBK”
- PayPal (3% service charge for international money transfers)
- Prior to departure 15 days (normal or weekly) , At least 30 days for the festival or long weekend , And pay the rest upon arrival.
- In case of cancellation within 15 days before departure Less 50% of the tour price.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days before departure The company reserves the right to refund tour booking fees. And / or all tour fees.
- But you can change or postpone the travel date Which must notify at least 15 days in the normal period And not less than 30 days before the announcement for festivals or public holidays.