Chumphon town 3 Days 2 Nights (New 2021)
Activity type : Eco-tourism and Environmental preservation activities
1.00 pm. Pick up at the appointed point And check-in to the accommodation
1.30 pm. Check-in and store luggage to the accommodation, rest at leisure
2.00 pm. Travel to do fabric art activities. Making “Batik” (shawl size) Can bring the product back with you.
5.00 pm. Travel to the viewpoint “Khao Matree” ready to receive a drink and take a walk to see the view and drink black with the beautiful sunset
6:00 pm. Return to the accommodation and relax at your leisure. (With swimming pool)
7.00 pm. Dinner
8:30 pm. Return to the accommodation and have a good night.
7.00 am. Breakfast.
8.00 am. Pick up at the hotel. To travel for day trips Chumphon Islands (Program according to the day of use, divided into even Odd day and Dual day)
9.00 am. The boat departs from the pier heading to the dive point.
– Odd number date, morning program: Koh Ngam Noi / Koh Ngam Yai
– Even number date, morning program: Koh Matra / Koh Lak Rad
12.00 pm. Buffet lunch on the boat.
1.00 pm. The boat departs to the next dive point.
– Odd number date, afternoon program: Koh Kaloke / Koh Talu
– Even number date, afternoon program: Koh Lawa / Koh Langka Jew
4.00 pm. Arrive at the pier
4:30 pm. The car arrives safely to the accommodation. And rest at your own pace
6:00 pm. Dinner
7.30 pm. Relax at your leisure. And have a good night’s sleep.
7.00 am. Breakfast
8.00 am. Check-out and pack luggage for further activities.
9.00 am. Arrive at “Chum Kwang Bridge” in the Nong Yai area development project under the royal initiative, Chumphon Province
9.30 am. Take a walk to see the scenery and nature Take a picture with the check-in point, at “Mai Kheym Bridge”, Feed the fish, and Watch a flock of bantam chickens on an island in the water
10.00 am. Thai herbal products activity Can bring the product back with you. (Liquid soap/shampoo/lotion)
12.00 pm. Lunch
1.00 pm. Send to go back safely.
** Price **
– Price for 2 person, price 6,200 baht per person.
– Price for 4 persons, price 5,800 baht per person.
** Child **
– Under 4 years old are free.
– Between 4-7 years old or height of children up to 120 cm. Is 50% of the adult price.
– Over 120 cm in height but not over 12 years old are 70% of the adult price.
– 12 years old or older and over 120 cm. Are equivalent to the adult price.
** This price includes **
– 6 meals.
– 2 nights accommodation. (air-conditioned room)
– Batik activities.
– Khao Matree view point activities With drinks.
– Activities at the Nong Yai Area Development Project under the Royal Initiative of Chumphon Province.
– One day trip activities in Mu Koh Chumphon National Park.
– Transportation for travel and accident insurance throughout the activity.
** This price does not include **
– Travel to Chumphon Province or Chumphon Railway Station. (Train schedule And fares) http://procurement.railway.co.th/checktime/checktime.asp
– Expenses incurred other than those stated in the program.
** What to bring **
– Light clothes Easy to dry not absorb water, Sandals, Sunglasses, Hat, Swimming suite, Coral-friendly sunscreen, Flash light or head light are advisable, Action Camera, Battery backup.
** Thing to do **
– Relax, Be free, Forget age and position, Fun, Laugh, and Enjoy learning new experiences.
** Important before booking **
– Travel Programs could be changed without prior notice due to the weather condition.
– Do not touch everything in the sea , do not step on or stand on the coral , do not feed fish in the sea.
– All children under the age of 16 must be strong swimmers. Parental discretion is advised when bringing children to all program tour.
– Please obey the instructions of the staff strictly.
Booking & Payment
- Various details are subject to change. Which will mainly depend on the natural environment at that time And the safety of the traveling companion is important.
- Please transfer 50% deposit to Kasikorn Bank , The Mall Bangkae Branch , Account number 751-2-00101-3 , Account name Mr.Nipon Imsumran , SWIFT “KASITHBK”
- PayPal (3% service charge for international money transfers)
- Prior to departure 15 days (normal or weekly) , At least 30 days for the festival or long weekend , And pay the rest upon arrival.
- In case of cancellation within 15 days before departure Less 50% of the tour price.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days before departure The company reserves the right to refund tour booking fees. And / or all tour fees.
- But you can change or postpone the travel date Which must notify at least 15 days in the normal period And not less than 30 days before the announcement for festivals or public holidays.