Activity type : Ecotourism and Adventure in Tropical rainforest activities
11.30 am. Arrive at Khao Sok Check in to accommodation
12.00 pm. Lunch (1)
2.00 pm. Adventure in the Khlong Sok river by rubber tubing / canoeing
4.00 pm. Return to your accommodation and relax at your leisure.
6.00 pm. Dinner (2)
8.00 pm. Good night, have a good dream.
07.00 am. Breakfast (3)
08.30 am. Van pick up from the hotel and depart for Cheow Lan Lake Pier.
10.00 am. Longtail boat ride (Please put on a life jacket for everyone) to explore the beautiful limestone cliffs and fresh water lakes above the beautiful Cheow Lan Lake.
10.30 am. Arrive at the first stop, see “Guilin, Thailand” by the local guide, tell the history and point the place to take the beautiful picture as a souvenir
11.00 am. Continue to visit. “Pra Kay Petch Cave” (Sparkling Diamond Cave) which is a cave full of beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. (Please do not touch or touch the stalactites Because it will cause damage Stalactites and stalactites take a long time to build up to this size).
12.00 pm. Arrive at Frog IsLand for lunch and seasonal fresh fruit. With tea and coffee (4)
1.00 pm. Trekking and island exploration activity Trekking takes about 2 hours (circular trails). You will find a variety of vegetation of tropical rainforests. (For those who do not want to go hiking, you can relax by canoeing, playing with water rings. Or can sit and admire the view
3.00 pm. Complete forest trekking. Pick up a refreshing drink and head back to the Cheow Lan Dam Pier. To return to his accommodation in Khao Sok
4.30 pm. Arrive at the hotel safely, take a shower and relax at your leisure.
6.00 pm. Dinner (5)
8.00 pm. Good night, have a good dream.
6.00 am. Good morning with the sound of gibbons that echo throughout the forest.
8.00 am. Breakfast (6)
9.30 am. Travel to the Elephant Camp to get started with the “Elephant Bathing” activity.
12.00: pm. Go back to the resort to have lunch (7).
1.00 pm. Check out and return to your destination safely.
** Price **
Adult : 2 persons or more / 5,800 baht per person
- Under 4 years old are free.
- Between 4-7 years old or height of children up to 120 cm. Is 50% of the adult price.
- Over 120 cm in height but not over 12 years old are 70% of the adult price.
- 12 years old or older and over 120 cm. Are equivalent to the adult price.
This price includes :
- 2 nights accommodation in air-conditioned rooms
- 7 meals
- Rubber ring / canoeing activity (Can choose one)
- Elephant Bathing activities
- Nature study activity at Frog Island (Cheow Lan Lake)
- National park fee
- Local guide and expert in the area
- Accident insurance in the amount of 200,000 baht
This price not includes :
- Traveling to Khao Sok National Park, Phanom District, Surat Thani Province, Thailand
- Expenses incurred outside of the program.
What to bring :
Light clothes Easy to dry not absorb water, Sandals, Sunglasses, Hat, Swimming suite, Coral-friendly sunscreen, Flash light or head light are advisable, Action Camera, Battery backup.
Thing to do :
Relax, Be free, Forget age and position, Fun, Laugh, and Enjoy learning new experiences.
Important before booking :
- Travel Programs could be changed without prior notice due to the weather and jungle condition.
- All children under the age of 16 must be strong swimmers. Parental discretion is advised when bringing children to all program tour.
- Please obey the instructions of the staff strictly.
Booking & Payment
- Various details are subject to change. Which will mainly depend on the natural environment at that time And the safety of the traveling companion is important.
- Please transfer 50% deposit to Kasikorn Bank , The Mall Bangkae Branch , Account number 751-2-00101-3 , Account name Mr.Nipon Imsumran , SWIFT “KASITHBK”
- PayPal (3% service charge for international money transfers)
- Prior to departure 15 days (normal or weekly) , At least 30 days for the festival or long weekend , And pay the rest upon arrival.
- In case of cancellation within 15 days before departure Less 50% of the tour price.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days before departure The company reserves the right to refund tour booking fees. And / or all tour fees.
- But you can change or postpone the travel date Which must notify at least 15 days in the normal period And not less than 30 days before the announcement for festivals or public holidays.