Pathio 2 days 1 night (New 2021)
Activity type : Eco-tourism and Community life learning activities
1.00 pm. Pick up at the train station or at the airport, Chumphon.
1.30 pm. Arrive at the hotel, register for luggage storage And rest at your own pace
2.00 pm. Travel to learn to tie-dye shirts. Can bring the product back with you.
3.00 pm. Travel to seawater And capture beautiful pictures at Thung Sang Bay
4.00 pm. Return to the accommodation. Take a shower, change clothes And rest at your own pace
5.00 pm. Travel to pay respect to Krom Luang Chumphon Khet Udomsak And watch the sunset at Laem Thaen
6:30 pm. Return to the hotel. And rest at your own pace
7:30 pm. Dinner (Seafood)
8.30 pm. Relax at your leisure and have a good night’s sleep.
7.00 am. Breakfast.
8.00 am. Check-out and pack the luggage. In order to travel to the next activity
9.00 am. Visit the learning base of “Mr.Nut : The Bionic Charcoal” to see the latest technology of the biomass burner. That can be applied to a wide variety of daily life
10:00 am. go to do activities on the nature study trail, the forest community at Ban Tham Khao Plu community.
11.00 am. Learning activity to make ancient desserts Which is difficult to find nowadays
12.00 pm. Lunch at Ban Tham Khao Phlu.
** Price **
– Price for 2 persons, price 3,750 baht per person.
– Price for 4 persons, price 3,200 baht per person.
** Child **
– Under 4 years old are free.
– Between 4-7 years old or height of children up to 120 cm. Is 50% of the adult price.
– Over 120 cm in height but not over 12 years old are 70% of the adult price.
– 12 years old or older and over 120 cm. Are equivalent to the adult price.
** This price includes **
– 3 meals.
– 1 night accommodation. (air-conditioned room)
– Tie Dye Shirt Event.
– Laem Thaen view point activities.
– Nature study trail, Ban Tham Khao Plu Community.
– Souvenirs from Ban Tham Khao Plu Community.
– Transportation for travel and accident insurance throughout the activity.
** This price does not include **
– Travel to Pathio District, Chumphon Province, Pathio Railway Station, Chumphon Airport.
– Expenses incurred other than those stated in the program.
** What to bring **
– Light clothes Easy to dry not absorb water, Sandals, Sunglasses, Hat, Coral-friendly sunscreen, Flash light or head light are advisable, Action Camera, Battery backup.
** Thing to do **
– Relax, Be free, Forget age and position, Fun, Laugh, and Enjoy learning new experiences.
** Important before booking **
– Travel Programs could be changed without prior notice due to the weather condition.
– Do not touch everything in the nature study trail.
– All children under the age of 16 must be strong walking. Parental discretion is advised when bringing children to all program tour.
– Please obey the instructions of the staff strictly.
Booking & Payment
- If you are interested in joining us Or need more information Please fill out the form for this reservation. We’ll get back to you right away.
- Please transfer 50% deposit to confirm the tour booking.
- Pay the rest 7 days before departure.
- Please transfer 50% deposit to Kasikorn Bank , The Mall Bangkae Branch , Account number 751-2-00101-3 , Account name Mr.Nipon Imsumran , SWIFT “KASITHBK”
- When the deposit is successfully transferred, please send the slip. Including informing your name-surname and phone number to make a reservation
- Various details are subject to change. Which will mainly depend on the natural environment at that time And the safety of the traveling companion is important.
- PayPal (3% service charge for international money transfers)
- Prior to departure 15 days (normal or weekly) , At least 30 days for the festival or long weekend , And pay the rest upon arrival.
- In case of cancellation within 15 days before departure Less 50% of the tour price.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days before departure The company reserves the right to refund tour booking fees. And / or all tour fees.
- But you can change or postpone the travel date Which must notify at least 15 days in the normal period And not less than 30 days before the announcement for festivals or public holidays.
- For more information, please contact Khun Wasutha Imsumran / (+66) 065-058-2499 / Line ID : bpp2499 / E-mail : email@example.com / WhatsApp : wa.me/660650582499 / Messenger : Lifestylethailand2499 /