(15 October-15 May)
Activity type : Marine ecotourism activities
8:00 am. Meet at Thap Lamu pier to check in. Have breakfast, snacks, bakeries, beverages (tea, coffee, juice,), then listen to the guide from the guide and explain the details of the trip today.
8:30 am. The boat is ready to depart from the pier. To head to the Similan Islands
10:00 am. Arrive at Koh Pad or Similan Island, The location of the “Sail Rock” famous viewpoint. Overlooking the “Horseshoe Bay” or “Donald Duck Bay”, which is surrounded by large, beautiful stones. And you can also swim or sunbathe on the powdery white sand.
11:00 am. Go to the first dive site on Koh Kow or Bangu Island, a dive site with both rare fish species and large fish. It is also a popular spot for photographing deep blue water. Intersect with a spectacularly beautiful stone pile
12:00 pm. Enjoy lunch (1) at the Similan Islands National Park Office and relax at your leisure.
1:00 pm. Take everyone out again to experience the beautiful underwater world with the famous shallow dive sites of Similan Islands at Koh Jed or Payu Island, which is home to sea turtles. That can be seen often and likes to come to greet tourists always
2:00 pm. Arrive at Koh Si or Meang Island, The island has two beautiful beaches that can walk through each other. All of you can enjoy various activities on the beach such as walking, photography or snorkelling.
3:15 pm. Depart from Koh Si heading back to Thap Lamu pier
4:30 pm. Arrive at Thap Lamu Pier and return to the destination safely.
** Price **
Thap Lamu Pier (Speed Boat)
- Starting at the pier: Adult 2,700 baht per person / Child 1,900 baht per person.
- Pick-up from Khao Lak: Adult 2,900 baht per person / Child 2,100 baht per person.
- Pick-up from within Phuket Town: Adult 3,100 baht per person / Child 2,300 baht per person.
Baan Nam Khem Pier (Speed Boat)
- Starting at the pier: Adult 2,700 baht per person / Child 1,700 baht per person.
- Pick-up from Khao Lak: Adult 2,900 baht per person / Child 1,900 baht per person.
- Pick-up from within Phuket Town: Adult 3,100 baht per person / Child 2,100 baht per person.
Ban Nam Khem Pier (Single-decker catamaran)
- Starting at the pier: Adult 2,800 baht per person / Child 1,800 baht per person.
- Pick-up from Khao Lak: Adult 3,000 baht per person / Child 2,000 baht per person.
- Pick-up from within Phuket Town: Adults 3,200 baht per person / Child 2,200 baht per person.
Ban Nam Khem Pier (Double-decker catamaran)
- Starting at the pier: Adult 2,900 baht per person / Child 1,900 baht per person.
- Pick-up from Khao Lak: Adult 3,100 baht per person / Child 2,100 baht per person.
- Pick-up from within Phuket Town: Adults 3,300 baht per person / Child 2,300 baht per person.
- Under 4 years old free.
- Age 4-11 years or a child’s height not over 120 cm., Child rate charged.
- Age 12 years and over charge the same price as adults.
This price is included :
- Pick-up and drop off from the accommodation (under specified conditions)
- 1 lunch
- Soft drinks, drinking water, coffee, tea, and seasonal fruits along the route
- Speed boat for round trip and activity
- Life jackets and snorkeling equipment
- Experienced tour guide
- National park fee
- Insurance (insurance covers only accidents and damage to people directly related to traveling Lost or damaged things are not covered)
This price is not included :
- Travel to the pier in Phang Nga Province as stated in the program
- Expenses incurred other than those stated in the program
What to bring :
Light clothes Easy to dry not absorb water , Sandals , Sunglasses , Hat , Swimming suite , Coral-friendly sunscreen , Flash light or head light are advisable , Action Camera , Battery backup
Thing to do :
Relax , Be free , Forget age and position , Fun , Laugh , and Enjoy learning new experiences.
Important before booking :
- Travel Programs could be changed without prior notice due to the weather condition.
- Do not touch everything in the sea , do not step on or stand on the coral , do not feed fish in the sea.
- All children under the age of 16 must be strong swimmers. Parental discretion is advised when bringing children to all program tour.
- Please obey the instructions of the staff strictly.
Booking & Payment
- Various details are subject to change. Which will mainly depend on the natural environment at that time And the safety of the traveling companion is important.
- Please transfer 50% deposit to Kasikorn Bank , The Mall Bangkae Branch , Account number 751-2-00101-3 , Account name Mr.Nipon Imsumran , SWIFT “KASITHBK”
- PayPal (3% service charge for international money transfers)
- Prior to departure 15 days (normal or weekly) , At least 30 days for the festival or long weekend , And pay the rest upon arrival.
- In case of cancellation within 15 days before departure Less 50% of the tour price.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days before departure The company reserves the right to refund tour booking fees. And / or all tour fees.
- But you can change or postpone the travel date Which must notify at least 15 days in the normal period And not less than 30 days before the announcement for festivals or public holidays.
Similan Islands Gallery >>> Click