(15 October-15 May)
Activity type : Marine ecotourism and Community life learning activities
8.00 am. Meet at the pier.
9.00 am. Boat depart from the pier.
10.30 am. Boat arrival at Surin Islands.
10.45 am. Snorkelling at Turtle Bay and Visit the Moken village.
12.00 pm. Lunch. (1)
1.00 pm. Snorkelling at Pineapple Bay & Chongkaad Cape.
2.45 pm. Boat depart from Surin Islands.
4.00 pm. Boat arrival at the pier.
Note: One Day Trip, Srin Islands During the first period, it is possible to travel only on Saturday – Sunday. And public holidays only
** Price **
Thap Lamu Pier (Speed Boat)
- Starting at the pier: Adult 2,700 baht per person / Child 2,000 baht per person.
- Pick-up from Khao Lak: adult 2,900 baht / Child 2,200 baht per per person.
- Pick-up from Phuket Town: Adult 3,200 baht per person / Child 2,400 baht per person.
Baan Nam Khem Pier (Speed Boat)
- Starting at the pier: Adult 2,700 baht per person / Child 1,700 baht per person.
- Pick-up from Khao Lak: Adult 2,900 baht per person / Child 2,000 baht per person.
- Pick-up from Phuket Town: Adult 3,200 baht per person / Child 2,200 baht per person.
Kuraburi Pier (Speed Boat)
- Starting at the pier: Adult 3,000 baht per person / Child 2,000 baht per person.
- Pick-up from Khao Lak: Adult 3,200 baht per person / Child 2,300 baht per person.
- Under 4 years old free.
- Age 4-11 years or a child’s height not over 120 cm., Child rate charged.
- Age 12 years and over charge the same price as adults.
This price includes :
- Pick-up from the hotel (in case the price includes a shuttle – under the specified conditions)
- 1 lunch
- Beverages, drinking water, coffee, tea, and seasonal fruits along the way
- For customers who need special meals or food allergies, please notify in advance of travel (vegetarian food, vegetarian, various food allergies).
- Speedboat for round trip and activity
- Life jacket and snorkeling equipment
- Experienced tour guide
- National park fee
- Surin Islands and Similan Islands Route Customers need to send a copy of their passport or ID card to the company. For use in applying for permission to enter the park area According to the requirements of the Marine National Park Service
- The program is subject to change due to natural factors such as high tide and weather conditions.
- Travel accident insurance for tourists with a maximum insurance coverage of one million baht (does not cover lost, stolen or damaged property from travel).
This price not includes :
- Travel to the pier in Phang Nga Province as stated in the program
- Expenses incurred other than those stated in the program
What to bring :
Light clothes Easy to dry not absorb water , Sandals , Sunglasses , Hat , Swimming suite , Coral-friendly sunscreen , Flash light or head light are advisable , Action Camera , Battery backup
Thing to do :
Relax , Be free , Forget age and position , Fun , Laugh , and Enjoy learning new experiences.
Important before booking :
- Travel Programs could be changed without prior notice due to the weather condition.
- Do not touch everything in the sea , do not step on or stand on the coral , do not feed fish in the sea.
- All children under the age of 16 must be strong swimmers. Parental discretion is advised when bringing children to all program tour.
- Please obey the instructions of the staff strictly.
Booking & Payment
- If you are interested in joining us Or need more information Please fill out the form for this reservation. We’ll get back to you right away.
- Please transfer 50% deposit to confirm the tour booking.
- Pay the rest 7 days before departure.
- Please transfer 50% deposit to Kasikorn Bank , The Mall Bangkae Branch , Account number 751-2-00101-3 , Account name Mr.Nipon Imsumran , SWIFT “KASITHBK”
- When the deposit is successfully transferred, please send the slip. Including informing your name-surname and phone number to make a reservation
- Various details are subject to change. Which will mainly depend on the natural environment at that time And the safety of the traveling companion is important.
- PayPal (3% service charge for international money transfers)
- Prior to departure 15 days (normal or weekly) , At least 30 days for the festival or long weekend , And pay the rest upon arrival.
- In case of cancellation within 15 days before departure Less 50% of the tour price.
- In the case of cancellation within 7 days before departure The company reserves the right to refund tour booking fees. And / or all tour fees.
- But you can change or postpone the travel date Which must notify at least 15 days in the normal period And not less than 30 days before the announcement for festivals or public holidays.
- For more information, please contact Khun Wasutha Imsumran / (+66) 065-058-2499 / Line ID : bpp2499 / E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp : wa.me/660650582499 / Messenger : Lifestylethailand2499 /