Important before booking
- Details in the program may be adjusted. Due to natural factors such as high and low tide, weather conditions, or the number of passengers, etc.
- Do not touch everything in the sea , do not step on or stand on the coral , do not feed fish in the sea.
- Please obey the instructions of the staff strictly.
- Young children means children aged 1-3 years old (free).
- Older child means a child aged 4-11 years old and not taller than 120 cm.
- Age 12 years and over or height over 120 cm., charge the same price as an adult.
- All children under the age of 16 must be strong swimmers. Parental discretion is advised when bringing children to all program tour.
- This price is for pick-up and delivery within the Specified zone.
- This price does not include expenses incurred other than those stated in the program.
- This program is not suitable for children under 1 year and pregnant women.
- This program is not suitable for people with congenital diseases such as asthma, asthma, or heart disease, etc.
- This program is not suitable for seniors over 75 years old.
- The menu may change according to the policy of the National park.
- For customers who require special food or food allergies Please inform us in advance before traveling (vegetarian, vegetarian, food allergies, etc.).
- Accident insurance for tourists with a maximum insurance limit of one million baht (does not cover loss, theft, or damage from travel).
- While traveling or during activities If you leave the faculty or do anything other than what the program has stipulated, you will be waived.
What to bring :
- Light clothes Easy to dry not absorb water, Sandals, Sunglasses, Hat, Swimming suite, Coral-friendly sunscreen, Action Camera, Battery backup, Flash light or head light are advisable (for overnight programs).
Thing to do :
- Relax, Be free, Forget age and position, Fun, Laugh, and Enjoy learning new experiences.